Meet Chuango @ DISTREE RUSSIA & CIS 25-27 June 2013, Pulkovskaya Radisson, St. Petersburg, Russia. Chuango is ready to penetrate the Russia & CIS market through DISTREE Retailing Channels.
1. What do you want to achieve at DISTREE Russia & CIS 2013? What are your key goals for the event? [Provide as much detail as possible]
Russia & CIS market is one of the major markets in which we foresee great potential not only for security but also IT electronics. What we want to achieve is to get our products DIY home alarm systems promoted in distribution and retailing channels in this rising market. Russian entry into WTO last year brings lots of opportunities also. Look at the whole Russia & CIS market, there are only few exhibition events for us to penetrate, DISTREE Russia & CIS offer us a good platform to understand as well as get close to the market.
2. What products/solutions will you be showcasing at DISTREE Russia & CIS 2013? What do you want distributors and retailers to know about your portfolio?
At DISTREE Russia & CIS 2013, Chuango Security will bring its best selling DIY featured home alarm system with fashionable design to all the distributors and retailers. This alarm system is easy to install and convenient to operate. Application on iOS and Android through smart phone enables users to gain secured feeling at any time and anywhere.
3. Describe how your channel business has developed in the past 12 months? What trends have you seen and what have been the highlights for your business?
In the past 12 months, we had put a lot to develop our business channels, like attending DISRTEE Monaca 2013, CeBIT 2013 in Germany, IFSEC 2013 in UK, putting up on industrial magazines as well. We promoted our DIY home alarm in following channels as IT, Consumable electronics, DIY stores, Security etc. In traditional electronics distribution channels, similar featured products generate lots of competition. We see that home security and home automation are the trend to lead the new channel market, security products with application and Wi-Fi could be the quick access.
4. Which customer segments and/or channels represent the greatest opportunity for growth for your company in Russia & CIS?
With a combined feature from both IT and consumable electronics, our DIY home alarm could be selling quite well through electronics distribution and retailing. Telecom operator and massive distribution chain stores are the greatest opportunity for growth.
5. Why should distributors, resellers and retailers stock and sell your products? What makes your channel proposition better than competitors in the market?
For distributors, resellers, and retailers, they always want to develop new and attractive products and services to enrich their category. Our DIY home alarm system could be the right choice for them. Comparing similar products with our competitors, our products are more comfortable for end customers to accept. Unique and fashionable design; Featured functions; Quite easy to install and operate, Apps control on your smart phone makes us a difference. Chuango focuses on user experience to create DIY home alarm. Besides, we could make tailored updates for different channels requirements.
6. Do you have a structured channel programme? Do you offer a strong margin proposition to your partners? Please explain this area of your business.
Right now, our structured channel programme is on top of our agenda. From the whole marketing perspective, we are on the way to get better and strong profit margin for our partners. Our marketing policy principal is to have only 1-2 strong partners in a specific channel. For different channels, we will like to have different cooperation modes with our partners.
7. What sort of support do you offer distributors and retailers in terms of marketing, promotions and channel development activities?
As I explained in my previous question, we will support distributors and retailers by guiding a better market control and protection. Besides, we would like to work together with our partners to expand the market through promoting in local exhibitions and developing some specific commercial activities to mostly get our products advertised. We are open to market feedback and get products updated; we will give effective support in after -sale service; we will also routine out the new products release to support our partners.
8. How quickly is your business growing in the Russia & CIS region or are you new to the region? What market trends have you identified that are impacting your business segment?
We witnessed much growth in Russia & CIS market in the past 2 years. Besides the traditional security installation market, we are gaining also in IT electronics market. Here we would like to search most suitable channel partners to expand and get a better share in this rising market.
9. Is your company channel-friendly? How would you describe your overall go-to-market approach/strategy in the Russia & CIS market? What are your overall channel goals and aims for 2013 in Russia & CIS?
The answer will definitely be positive about the channel-friendly. We have some close partners in European market for this type of channels. In the Russia & CIS market, we will do the similar with our other markets, partnering with 1-2 strong players to cover the whole market. We are hoping for a successful market penetration and sales volume growth.
10. What else should distributors attending DISTREE Russia & CIS 2013 know about your company and your products and/or solutions?
Besides DISTREE Russia & CIS 2013, distributors could find us and know our products in many other international and regional events such as China Sourcing Fair, Intersec, IFSEC, Secutec, IFSEC, CeBIT, IFA, Security Essen and CPSE etc.